Monday, June 30, 2008

Tummy Ache!


Daddy gave him a heating pad for his belly! He's watching Peter Pan...his favorite!

Abby giving Reeser love!

This is such a sad picture--I promised him I would get him a donut (before I knew he had a tummy ache) and he really didn't enjoy it much:( --I told him we could go again when he feels better!

Poor Reese has a tummy ache! We were out playing this afternoon and he walks up to me with his blanket and asks me if he can go to bed--now I knew something must be wrong because this is extremely rare for him to ASK to go to bed! So he went off to sleep and when I woke him up he could barely walk his tummy was hurting so bad:(
Well he's already in bed again for the night and has already come out to ask for more medicine hopefully the poor guy will feel better in the morning! ....he's hoping he can wake-up and eat his donut...I sure hope so:)

No comments: