Friday, June 06, 2008

Can you say Green Thumb?


my first onion--wow it's big:) Abby says we can have baby onion rings!

Nice looking pepper!

Lookie there! Yes...Yes.. finally--we have successfully grown something! Remember the onions Abby got me for my birthday? Well we planted them and I pretty much planned on never seeing them again, but can you believe it--- they actually grew:) I know it's a bit small but don't be judgmental--just be proud they grew at all!:) You know back in the day Greg and I decided we were gonna have a vegetable garden and it was so terrible we had to mow it down....so this is PROGRESS:) We also have peppers and a herb garden--man, we have come a long way:)

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

baby onion rings!!! LOL!

The "W" Family said...

You crack me up! Next time maybe I'll do the biting-ha. Love the garden. We are growing on this year, we'll see how it goes. I'm not too good with plants.