Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stomp!




So did I mention I am wayyyyy behind in my blogging? Well I am and since camp I feel like I can never catch up---so tonight I am gonna try.... here goes....
So Sunday Greg and I took the kids to see Stomp---it was so fun! I have always wanted to see it and so when Greg saw it was in town we thought the kids would really dig it! Well they did and both the kids seemed pretty interested--Abby was happy just as long as she had her Fun Dip and she seemed to like the beat. And Reese well he just has the rhythm in him--ever since he was little he has loved music---even when he was in my belly I would play music and I promise he would tap to the beat;) So anyways Reese couldn't sit still- he was standing up the whole time bobbing up and down --oh and he was holding his ears....poor guy has tubes so everything is VERY loud to him...and when he got tired of holding his ears he had me hold them for him--too funny!
The kids favorite part was the brooms and the zippos---the show was so good and I definitely think if you ever have the opportunity to go you should....well unless you have tubes....it might be a little loud for ya:)

No comments: