Thursday, June 05, 2008

"It's Beeping Faster!"

Conversation between Reese and Abigail at breakfast this morning:

First Abby is saying something about Satan and sand and if you sin you get closer to Satan and further from God (not to sure what she was getting at;)--then...
Reese-I have Jesus in my heart!
Abby-No, Reese you don't you are not a Christian yet...Mommy does he have Jesus in his Heart?
Me-Well Reese when you get older you will be able to understand what Jesus did for you on the cross...and...(interrupted)
Reese- No, No, Mommy see....(he holds his hand on his heart) ..see it's beeping faster he's in there....he's in there!

How funny--he makes me laugh....."beeping" faster and he's convienced that when his heart races that Jesus is doing it...I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute..I love how soft children's hearts are to the Lord!