Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Give Your Life to Jesus!



(sorry it's sideways....hope you have a laptop or else you might get a crick in your neck;) Enjoy!


Tonight during family night Reese really wanted to have music time so he gathering up all the instruments and we sang our hearts out! This video is of a song Reese learned at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) and it is so precious. If you can't understand him instead of him saying "do the hokey pokey..." he says "give your life to Jesus and He'll turn your life around!" I love it! (we also need to work on the difference between left and right-but that's for another day:)
Anyways we had a great time together and I think music time is now a permanent addition to our family nights! (let's break out the guitars...hooray!)

-ok so I also have to tell you what Reese told me today. To give a little background during our family time we are doing the 10 Commandments and also in BSF we are studying the life of Moses. Anyways today I was very curious what Reese thought about the lesson and if he recalled anything we were teaching him.
Here's how the conversation went:
Me: Hey- Reese how was BSF? Did you learn about the 10 Commandments?
Reese:Yes.
Me:Well, were you able to answer some questions because of what we have studied
together?
Reese:Yeah but the teacher kept telling me that teachers teach and kids listen.
Me: "uncontrollable laughter" ...oh sweetie were you trying to teach the lesson?
Reese: Yeah and when they asked questions they would never call on me!
Me: Well buddy I guess they knew you knew the answers and they wanted to give the other kids a chance!
Reese:I guess...:)

~too funny! Well I guess I got my answer huh? ..maybe they do listen!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Blogging is so much fun, and theraputic at times. It is so much fun to ket to hear every day fun and blessings of friend's lives. We are all so busy that passing in the halls on Sundays just does not cut it. Thanks for your fun posts.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I died laughing when I read the part about "they also need to learn left and right but we will save that for another day!" Reese can be my co-teacher anytime he wants to-I love that he knows the Bible so well. Great job Greg and Becky! Keep up the good work