Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spikey Hair Boy!


Rock-Star Reese!

Reese posing with Baby (Greg's parents dog-we are watching her because they are in Israel)


Ohhhhh is Reese excited today! He finally got the perfect hair-cut---or as he says, "the hair-cut I've always wanted!!"
He is so hilarious--while the lady was cutting his hair he got to watch a movie (so he was distracted) but then when she was done he looked in the mirror and his eyes almost popped out of his head! He thinks he's a rock-star...no seriously--he came right home and got his guitar..he's convinced:)
Anyways we have had a serious problem with his hair in the past. I have tired everything trying to get his hair to spike but nothing worked! His hair is so thick that it will never stay the way he wanted! But today we found the best product ever--it's called Spiker and it is crazy good!:)
So if anyone out there is in the same boat as us--this is your solution....you won't be disappointed!
~I kinda feel like I'm doing an infomercial..too funny! ...now if only I could get paid for my advertising...hummm.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Too cute. His gorgeous blue eyes really stand out with that shirt. Yeah that spiker really works. Hayden uses Zachs Wax which is also really good. Although, I dont do quite as good of a job as the lady at cool cutts. :)