Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tic Tac Toe and No Tooth Drama!

Today I had to go to the doctor because I have been sick for the past 3 days and Reese had to go with me. I was trying to think of something we could do while we waited that didn't take too much energy on my part so I brought a game of tic tac toe that Reese got for Christmas. Well when we got the game out Reese says, "Mommy I will be the "toes" and you be the "tics" ~he always knows how to make me laugh--which I hadn't done for a few days and he put a huge smile on my face! He's a funny guy!

Also Abby last her 5th tooth last night! She has been messing with it for a few weeks and I really didn't know it was so ready to come out. She walks into the kitchen last night holding her tooth and says, "Here's my tooth mom." Wow! We have come a long way--do you remember the video we took of her front tooth coming out??? Well let's just say it wasn't this calm--I guess she's over it:)

Here's the video again if you want to watch how far she has come....enjoy!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Oh my goodness! Reese's cameo in the video made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the laugh, I needed that

Sweet Toothless Abby! Very, very cute!