Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Night Out!

This week was VBS at our church and so that is why I have been a bit distant--so sorry!
I am very glad it is over because this past week has been out of control! I decided to direct a 4 year old VBS class with the help of our junior class and it was a long but rewarding week! Also sadly on top of all the busyness Abby got a double ear infection and she was miserable! She is doing a lot better now and is recovering beautifully!
Anyways these pictures are of our family outing before we started our week of VBS. I am so glad we set a night aside to be together because even though VBS is fun and very important it is also very time comsuming! Enjoy!

The kids on a super man ride--they kept saying the felt like they were flying! Which is pretty funny because that same day Abby was asking why God didn't make us to fly...she said we could get places ALOT quicker that way:) True--very true!

Abby and Greg went on this swinging upside down ride and Abby HATED it! Which actually surprises me because she is a dare devil when it comes to roller coasters. She was all smiles when the ride began but during and after she looked terrified! I was a bit terrified myself because it was one of those mall parking lot carnival rides and any ride that comes out of a truck worries me:)

We gave each of the kids $10 to buy something at the mall and here is Reese deciding if he wanted a hat from J Crew! :) I liked it but he chose a toy instead...go figure!


Abby also checked out the hat collection though she was certain she didn't want clothes of any sort! ~That will change, my dear...oh yes, very soon that will change! (and I can't wait--hopefully she will love to shop:)

Another cute one of Reese--he didn't want this hat either!

1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

Wow! I can't believe she sat on the front of that ride. I could not have watched! I love those rides, but its scary to watch the kids get on them!!