Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A few blog worthy statements....

On the way home from church the other day we asked Reese how Sunday School went and this is what he said:

"Gabriel kicked the chair and the Word of God fell off and hit me in the head!"

~we all started cracking up and he was very confused and couldn't figure out why we were laughing? ...and that just made us laugh harder:)
I love that he called it "The Word of God"--love it!

Abby tonight at dinner says,

"Daddy I wish I was a boy because then I don't have to have the babies!"


I am very happy to hear she doesn't want to have a baby yet:) I told her when the time comes and God wants her to have a baby it will be a precious thing but until then she doesn't need to worry!

Kids say the darndest things don't they?:) ...sure miss that show Bill Cosby!

No comments: