Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bedtime Silliness!


Rock Star with wet hair!

Nice pose!

What are you looking at?:)

Got Bubbles???

Putting the kids to bed is always action packed here at our house. I am honestly super tired by the time it rolls around but the kids always have something up there sleeve to put a smile on my face:)
Abby got some new PJ's from Maw Maw and she LOVES them... well except she told me before bed that she didn't like that I couldn't scratch her back as easy...not sure why she thought that?? In the pictures she is posing...she's such a ham! Oh and no worries about her back because I was able to scratch with no problem;) Silly girl!
Anyways--Reese had a little too many bubbles in his tub and he was in heaven! Abby started the bath for me and she put about a cup of bubble bath....geez!!! Reese sure didn't seem to mind and Greg had fun decorating Reese as Santa Claus! Fun, fun....gotta love bedtime! Ha!

No comments: