Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The 24 Clock!


Ok so this sooo cracks me up and I just have to share!
A few days ago a friend of ours came over and helped me make my screen saver the 24 clock---you know the ticking clock from 24 (TV show) anyways I am a huge fan! I love this show so much I actually have dreams about it and sometimes during those dreams I even hear the ticking of the clock from the show....pathetic I know:) Anyways since putting this on my computer Abby and Reese have loved it!!! Today they got some ice cream and stood in front of the computer and watched it tick away! They were so excited to hear Jack Bauer say, "The following takes place between 3pm and 4pm"---it's hilarious! (and yes if you look at the clock--they did stand there for about 30 minutes...crazy!!!:)

No comments: