Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break!

We are in San Diego this week! On Saturday the kids and I (reluctantly) left Greg in Texas (because he couldn't get off work) to meet my parents, my sister and her kid and my brother, his wife and 3 kids in San Diego for spring break!
The kids and I had a really great flight. The kids were angels which is pretty normal of course:) but they were abnormally prefect for the plane ride this time! They were excited to fly again because since we moved from DC we haven't flown much so they have been missing it! Nothing too excting happened on the flight...well except Reese spilled his whole apple juice in my purse and all they had were those silly square napkins...I guess that was kinda eventful right? Ha!
It was nothing like the time Abby was potty training and Reese was an infant. Abby had to go but they had that 30 minute rule when landing and taking off that no one could get out of their seat (around 911) and when I asked if she could get up and go they told me she would have to hold it. Well you can imagine how that went over....when she started to pee in the seat (she didn't have a pull-up on which thinking back now I have NO idea why I didn't put her in one?) but all I could do was stick her blanket between her legs and pray it wasn't a "big" pee:) Well it was a big pee and it started spilling off on the floor and those little square napkins were NOT doing the trick! *note to self--stick a roll of paper toliets in my purse next time I go on a plane:)
Well anyways...when we got to the airport we successfully found my family, which was a relief! My mom rented a 15 passenger van so we could all ride together like one big happy family so we are travelling in style for sure--ha!
Today we went to Legoland and I surprised that there was so much to do! It was much more like Six Flags than I thought it would be and the kids LOVED it! We hope to go back again later this week since we are staying at Legoland--it's pretty cool:)
I was unable to get internet access for my computer without paying a fortune here at the condos so I won't be able to download any pictures until I get home next week:(
I just wanted to check in and let you "all" (whoever you are:) know we are alive and having a blast here in California!
Hopefully I will figure out a way to get some pictures on here....keep your fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

Looking forward to the pictures!

Natasha said...

Glad you're having a great time!