Sunday, March 07, 2010

Let the Party Begin!


Friday Greg came home with a dozen cupcakes to celebrate the first day of my birthday week! Ha!
My actual birthday is March 12th but ever since I can remember I have always made a big deal about birthdays which of course would include making a big deal of mine too:)
So Greg thought he would be funny and start the festivities early!
I love, LOVE, LOVE cupcakes and was so happy when I opened the box to find 12 different kinds--one of them was a chocolate peanut butter cupcake and I am in love:) Seriously it's the best cupcake ever!!!
So far I have shared a few with the kids and taken a bite out of every other one...I needed to try them all:)
I'm not sure what else we have planned for the week but if it includes more cupcakes I think my waist line might be in trouble!!!:)

No comments: