Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Legoland!

**My Dad picked up a card reader for my mom's computer (she's the only one with internet connection) so I can blog....yay!! Thanks Dad!

On Sunday our first stop was Legoland! There were a ton of things to do there and I was pleasently surprised we didn't just have to sit around and play with Leogs all day...I mean seroiusly you gotta admit it gets kinda old after a few hours right?:)
Well anyways we did have fun and rode lots of rides and ate some really great food! They had these apple fries that were amazing--it was good eats:)
One of the highlights of the day was this ride that looked like a robot arm and we can't remember the name of it but it was an insane ride! When you got to the front of the line they asked you what level you wanted to ride from 1-5--5 being the most intense! The kids were only allowed to ride level 1 or 2 so when we got done riding with the kids my sister and I decided to go give level 5 a try. It was hilariously crazy! The arm thing goes round and round, upside down and every which way. You can't control your arms and legs and laugh hysterically the whole time---it's the best ride! Chrisit and I rode a few times and after our brains acutally hurt...do you think that means it's not so good for us? Nah! If you ever get a chance to go to Legoland this ride is a must!
Here are some pictures I took....they can always tell the story better than I can! Enjoy!


Abby, Trevin and Reese excited to go to Legoland! ~I guess Reese didn't get the memo that he was supposed to act excited:)


my son picked a wildflower for me and I thought before he (and I) got arrested that I would at least get a sassy picture out of it--ha! ~no we didn't get arrested:)--Reese sure thought we would though:) Lately he has been going through this "will I get arrested for that" phase and has a deep fear of policemen so it has been a handy discipline tool when I need it---I know that's terrible but sometimes you gotta play the card if you got it;)

My wonderful sister and I--we have had a great week spending time together--I just love her to pieces!!


nice kids...you do look just like that tree:)

This is my neice Eden---no, your eyes are not decieving you she IS the cutest little baby ever!
She looks just like a pink pom-pom...LOVE this girl!

Mom and Dad--they both got in a picture together...wow, now that never happens:)

I thought I should get a picture of my dad--isn't he cute?:) His glasses are finally in style....way to go Dad! He has been wearing these glasses for as long as I can remember and now he's finally participating in a fad--yay! HAHA!
Well anyways, He never makes it in any pictures so here you go....yes Dad we have it documented you were in San Diego with us:)
all over the park they had these signs...and we found it odd--No, Christi you can't have any water no matter how thristy you are:)
There were lots of different Lego statues around the park and the kids had fun posing by a bunch of them.
~this is Trevin and Abby (Trevin is my sister's son)

They had this place called Minitown and it had all the major cities in the country made of Legos...it was pretty cool...lots of detail!

living it up at Legoland:)

roller coaster with the cousins and Aunt Christi....I had to ride alone...sniff sniff:)

crazy robot arm ride! This is us at the beginning of the ride....after we didn't look so thrilled:)














1 comment:

Kim said...

Yep, gotta agree-- cutest baby EVER! Great pictures :)