Friday, March 26, 2010

Sweet Friend


me and Alisha---so great to see her! I am so blessed by her friendship!

Group picture with Miles (Alisha's son really wanted to be in a group picture with us:) So precious!

this is all of us --minus my brother and his family:( ~they had to go home a few days early! They were missed!

me holding Molly....5 week old bundle of goodness! I was in heaven. Don't plan on anymore kids but sure love me some baby:)

Seaport Village was so awesome! They had entertainers all along the harbor and the kids both got to hold a parrot---they liked this very much!

I also held one....thankfully he didn't poop on my shoulder like he did my nephew Tobey--pretty funny!

The Lord has blessed me with so many great friends all over the world....and I mean ALL over! I guess going to a private Christian college is to blame---tons of journeymen and missionaries! Anyways after high school and college we all just scattered and it's so fun when I go on vacation because I always check and see if anyone I know lives where I am vacationing! I found out we were going to San Diego about 6 months ago and I couldn't wait to tell my friend Alisha (friend from high school in Lee's Summit, MO) that I was coming to town/city:)
Alisha was so sweet to be flexible with us since we had 13 of us there in SD I had a hard time figuring out a time to bring the whole group for a visit:) We ended up meeting her at Seaport Village and we had a great visit while the kids climbed trees! I loved catching up with her and so miss our talks! I have so many great memories with her and it was awesome to build on that by meeting her there in SD! Thanks Alisha -you are missed and I will continue to pray for you and your family as you adjust to SD and a new sweet baby girl!

No comments: