Monday, May 30, 2011

End of Year Parties!

Thursday was a crazy day for all of us!  Reese had his class party from 11:30-1:30pm and Abby had her party from 1:30-3:30!  Wow-Weee I was tired:)
Every year the kindergarten class has a Splash Day which is perfect since it's normally 90+ degrees out!
Reese was so excited and is SO ready to be in 1st grade!  He told me he wanted me to home school him but I think after a summer with me and Abby he might want to see some of his friends at school:)
We'll see how it goes..ha!
Anyway I got some great pictures of him playing with his friends.  He spent most of the time at the shaving cream table...he LOVED putting it all over his body!
After Reese was done I headed over to Abby's class for their Luau party.  They had lots of fun games in the yard then headed inside to make fruit kabobs and trail mix (a "healthy" food party...sometimes they get junk food but not very often--ugh that bugs me!) But thats another story for another day:)
Abby had fun but I think all the kids got too hot and they wanted to jump in the kiddie pools with the Kindergarteners! I didn't blame them!  I ended up getting a HUGE farmers "burn" it was pretty hilarious!
Enjoy the pictures....we are SO happy it's summer!
We actually just got back from being at the Lake all day with some friends!  Let summer begin!  So fun!



The beginning of the end:)

Thank you for your help Maddox!

Watch out Mommy!

Covered!!!

Mix of face paint and shaving cream....awesome:)

Friends!

Over/Under Relay --Abby's class

Party! Party!:)

No comments: