Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Greg!


While we were in Europe Greg turned 33.  He is now an old man like me....I mean, well you get what I mean:)
 I really wanted to still do something special but knew we would have to wait until we got back.  When asked what he would like to do he picked the Rangers game...surprised?  I wasn't:)  We also went to the Diamond Club (dinner buffet at the Ballpark) before the game to make it extra special.  It was GOOD!  
So good in fact that we all went back many times for more!  
The night was a success.  The Rangers WON and there were fireworks after....just for Greg;)  Ok not just for him but I liked to think it was.
Well Babe, thanks for being patient for your birthday cerebration....you are loved beyond measure.
You're the best husband and Father a girl could have...or even dream of.  Love you.

you'd think we had eaten enough in Europe huh?:)
That was then....this is now. Ha!

She got Dr. Pepper....very special night.

this picture looks weird but he was just so very excited about a hot
dog wrapped in bacon...I had to document it;)

Checking out the field

Go Rangers!

Best shot I could get of the fireworks...its hard with an iPhone! 

Birthday fireworks!

No comments: