Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crazy Days!






I must say this moving stuff is wearing me out....I have a small disorder that doesn't let me sit down until everything is in place...thanks dad:) Anyways I have had a hard time just relaxing but we are trying tonight.....this is our first night to spend the night in the new house! Today we got our new couches, leather chair and ottoman and washer and dryer....it's weird buying "new stuff" we have always had hand-me-downs but it's nice that we had the opprotunity to save money while in DC and get some new things for the house.
I am posting a few pictures of us getting the house ready....the first one is of Abby's room...we were a bit sacred when we first put the paint on the walls but it turned out really cute and Abby's says that it's the color of Little Mermaid's tail so all is well in the world:)
The next picture is of Abby and I painting her room...she did great...no disaster's so all is well in Mommy's world! Next is a pic of our bedroom...with nothing on the walls yet:) but we love the color! The first thing Abby wanted to do when she saw her room was a tea party so that's what you see in the next picture...then the last one is of the "Welcome to Texas" party Aunt Annie had when the kids got in town last week....they had cupcake ice cream cones and played lots of games.
Well I hope this does the job of catching all of you up....

Oh just a side note....Reese has been climbing out of the pack-in-play while at Maw Maw and Poppa's and we thought their was no way he could climb out of the crib that my dad made because it is so huge but just now I was proven wrong...Reese just walked into the living room as proud as can be....looks like we will be getting him in a big boy bed soon huh?

No comments: