Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home Again...Home Again!

Well it has been a long day but it went smoothly so no funny story...sorry! We got home late this afternoon and I already feel like we are in turbo speed till we move in 18 days back to Texas. We are excited but get back to us in a few weeks it still needs to sink in! Abby and Reese are a bit out of sorts not really knowing what is going on but I know they sense change in the air....please pray that they transition well. I really hate having to move them again...we will keep you updated as we pack up and head out. I will blog as much as possible but I am promising nothing:) Oh happy 2007!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Becky, I feel like I already know you yet we have never met but since Greg was one of my favorite friends from RHS-it would only figure that I would enjoy getting to know you via blogland. All that to say, I am praying for you during the transistion to Texas. As adults we forget how much the change will effect the children. Abby and Reese are in my prayers. When you guys get in to Texas and if you need a hand with anything just say the word. Jeff and I are willing to help you all with anything you may need. God bless your journey!

Susan J Young