Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We have Arrived in Texas!!

Ughhhhh...I am just getting a chance to sit down for two seconds and update you guys! We got in Sunday night around 1pm very tired but ready to hit the ground running the next morning....we have been unpacking, painting, shopping for new furniture (which we bought some tonight yeah!) and trying to find time to play with the kids! I think we have gotten the bulk of it unpacked and now we need to just put stuff where it goes. I plan to take pictures of the house and stuff as soon as I can...I have a few painting with the kids but will have to post them later....please bear with me as we get settled...I am a bit busy these days:) Check back soon for some pics of the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, give us a shout out sometime

Travis