Friday, January 26, 2007

Life in Suburbia....















I am thrilled to be in suburbia!...today we were a typical family....the kids rode their bikes on a sidewalk....can you believe it??? I am just loving that the kids can go outside and play in the backyard and that we have grass...not concrete! I will admit though I would never trade our experience in DC for anything and I believe our kids are better for living there BUT I really love that the kids are getting to do the things I got to do growing up...like playing with a hose in backyard....my kids will love that!!.....
(on the back porch of our apartment in DC they got to throw cups of water at each other....man they are moving on up aren't they?)

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

And it was a gorgeous day to boot was is not? Wouldn't get that in DC this time of the year would you? But I would miss seeing the Cherry Blossoms though in DC in the spring-I guess you can't have it all.

Glad you guys got to play today-
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw that Angelea had a welcome to Texas party for the kids. Did they move back, too?