Saturday, January 27, 2007

Rangers Fan Fest!






Today was fan day at the Ballpark in Arlington and the kids were so excited to go....they got to do some really fun stuff but they really loved running the bases and batting practice...I got some great pictures and will probably frame them all:)....this couldn't have been a better way to welcome us back to Texas...I also got myself a Rangers shirt I have never had a shrit and the kids and Greg are always decked out so I gave in and got one....though don't you worry Royals I still believe you will make it back to the World Series...I believe! Enjoy!...it's so fun to see these pictures because you can just see the excitment on their faces....it doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Looks like everyone was having fun. It won't be long and we too will be hanging out at the ballpark. Hey maybe we can all catch a game if I can drag Jeff over this summer.