Saturday, January 13, 2007

Reese caught a Bug...that He can't find!


We got a sad but pretty funny story for you...last night Reeser woke-up a few times throwing up and he seemed to be fine right after so we didn't think much of it. Well today we were heading to Home Depot to get a bunch of stuff for packing and Reese had another surprise for us! He yacked all over the car I thought we were all gonna lose it....we had no idea how we would even begin to clean it up so we took extreme measures....we threw away the car seat! We have been needing a new one and what better time?....I know Greg and I didn't want to clean it so it seemed logical:) While I was cleaning up I told Reese he must have a stomach bug and a little while later he was asking us where the bug was...it was so cute...I told him I sure wish we could find it and kill it!
We also thought he was over it tonight but he proved us wrong again....at the Cheesecake Factory he left his mark...all over him, me and the bathroom...luckily he gave me some warning and I went running....we almost made it. I hope I haven't made too many of you sick but all I have to say is....thank you mom for cleaning up after me....I am forever indebted to you!
The picture I attached is of Reese in his new car seat....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I have enjoyed you guy so much. I hope you will continue to blog so I can see pictures and know the goings on in TX. Thanks for all you did at DBC.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Ohhh! SO sorry for you! My niece threw up in my car one time driving-I almost joined her. I can only imagine.

Have a safe drive-praying safe travel for you all and call if you need any help...Seriously don't be shy-I'm not shy! :)