Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Late Night Party!

Last night Greg's parent's got in town really late because of a delay out of Dallas so the poor kids had to go to bed before they got in....so Greg and I said when they got there we would wake the kids up and have a little "Poppa Popscicle" party! When the kids were just babies Poppa would brib the kids with popsicles to get them to sit on his lap for a bit:) well it stuck and he can get them to do whatever he wants if he offers them one! ...pretty smart I'd say...
Anyways after all the fun we went to bed and today we headed to Mount Vernon one last time! They have a great Museum we all loved...this place is a must see if you ever come to town...the Mansion is amazing and every detail you want to know about Pres. Washington they can tell you...anyways in the picture they were freezing but I must say I took a pretty good picture...thank you thank you...hehe!

We were pretty prepared with most of the packing done before they arrived but now are packing all the "random...doesn't have a place to go stuff" and that is super annonying! So I sure hope I don't go crazy and just end up throwing all the junk away...I have been know to get a little crazy during a move (a girl can go crazy moving 4 times in less than 3 years...ugh!)
So assuming all goes as planned...and believe me we and Greg have planned this whole move to a T:) we start loading the truck Thursday night and head out Friday night. We are planning a pretty slow going trip along the way...stopping at one of Greg's good friends and his family in Nashville. We are going to the Grand Ole Opre on Staurday night so that should be fun...I am going to have an open mind...since country music is not my thing really...but Greg loves it and I love him so I...uh well "like" it for him:)
Pray our trip is smooth and I don't yack along the way....I get a bit car sick:)...gotta love benedryl!!!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Safe travels! NRH is covered in a SMALL blanket of snow and the news has taken over the television like we are facing a blizzard or something-see what you have to look forward to? Have fun driving with just the two of you-soak it all up!

Susan