Thursday, January 11, 2007

Save your money, honey!

Today the kids and I went to the Disney Store for the last time....the kids love to go there and play...anyways Abby really wanted a Minnie Mouse doll and she asked me if she could get it. Well I told her no and if she wanted it she needed to save up her money and get it herself. She then asked me how she could save money and I told her she needed to work to get money and then she could save it....well anyways to make a long story "shorter" she began to ask many questions about what she could do to get money. So after we got home she went to work....she cleaned her closet and the bathroom (she is vaccuming in the picture). She was ready to clean everything but I ran out of money...no just kidding...but we did learn today that Abby is ready for some weekly responisblities and some allowance. I can't believe our baby girl is growing up so fast! And if there was any doubt in any of your minds...yes she is the best little girl in the whole world...I know that I am her mother but this is fact:)

No comments: