Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reese "Mohawk" Stamps!




This is a bad picture but it shows the
mohawk so much better!

We were getting ready to cut Reese's hair and he told me he did NOT want me to hold him anymore! I was shocked! Normally I hold him and try to console him while the clippers buzz past his ears. Tonight, though he declared his independence. I can't believe he doesn't need me!! OH NO! No really I'm kidding it's ok I was just so proud of what a big boy he was being-way to go Reese! We had a problem though, since I wasn't in there to "babysit" Greg and Reese--Greg cut Reese's hair in a mohawk! Oh he and Reese were proud of themselves-- it was pretty funny! Greg said we should keep it that way because it was really in style:) (Greg just got back from New York City, and says it's all the fashion) I told him no way-so don't worry Reese looks like a perfectly clean-cut boy now--no thanks to Greg:) ---only kidding-Greg wouldn't have left it that way--I mean come on-Greg was the guy that came home one day and said, "Honey, I think it's time I start parting my hair." ....by the way I was totally against it!

No comments: