Sunday, August 12, 2007

Seussical the Musical




Last night my friend Jill and I took our girls to Seussical, a musical put on by Theater Arlington by their youth program. Abby really loves Dr. Seuss and she thought it was really cool to see all the kids on stage! Abby was cracking me up during the show. She was all smiles and sometimes she would look at me as if she was in shock how cool it was! I think Bailey really liked it too but I wasn't too sure-she's 9 and not as easily impressed with a bunch of kids dancing and singing:) Anyways, afterwards we were really wanting to go to Starbucks so we 4 girls just hung out and drank our frapps! It was a good girls night out and it is fun to get to take the girls to do something special just for them! By the way, have I mentioned how fun it is to have a girl? The other day she walks into my room while I was getting ready and says, "Oh, mom I love your necklace!" --and the other day she met one of my friends from college and she said," I love her hair!" How funny to hear her saying girl stuff like that-not sure if I am ready to deal with all the "girl" stuff that comes along with that, but it's still fun!

2 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

friend??? i thought it was twin's.

Becky said...

Jill you knew I meant twins-I just didn't want to freak anyone out!