Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Reese playing baseball!



During the day all Reese wants to do is play baseball-well actually all he EVER wants to do is play baseball (day or night) but anyways---after he wakes up and goes potty he finds his bat and ball and asks me to throw him a few pitches! Now I am not good at pitching I tend to hit him more than give him a good pitch, but he doesn't seem to care. Although he gets real excited when he gets to play with Daddy--he's a way better pitcher! Here in the video Reese gives us all a taste of his future in the Major Leagues.....I honestly think he is pretty good for a 2 year old and better than some 5 year olds I've seen, but that's just my opinion:)---sometimes he will hit a home run and he knocks it right out of the living room---( yes we play ball in the house)....nothing is valuable enough to keep him from his dreams---hehe only kidding.....I guess you can say we hold loosely to the things of this world....and love a good home run! Way to go Reese! Keep Swinging!!!

--I wish we would have gotten him on video saying, "Sorry mom, bad pitch" or "I got a piece of it!" ...it's hilarious---he has all the lingo down!

No comments: