Monday, August 20, 2007

Emma's Birthday Party!


Today Abby went to her friend Emma's 5th Birthday party! She was so excited when she got the invitation and we still had to wait two weeks before she could go. Now Reese gets to go to all her parties too since all her girlfriends have 2 year old siblings also.....but he sure doesn't mind-he thinks he is 5 and wants to do everything Abby does!(she doesn't seem to mind-let's pray it stays that way) Anyways it was a swim party and then they got their two favorite things-pizza and cake-wow that's my favorite too-- I guess we never really grow up:)
Abby is so ready for her 5th birthday to get here-I am not so sure I am ready though...Greg and I can't believe she is already that old! Well we'll see tomorrow what theme she wants at her party-it changes quite often--right now she is wanting a Jasmine party and wants all the girls to dress like princesses.....sounds good to me!....but only if I get to dress-up too:)

No comments: