Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Family Picture!
















Last night I had Jerry (Greg's dad) take some pictures of us before we all got wet/dirty....which doesn't take long-it's amazing how quickly Reese can get dirty! Anyways I was so hoping to get one really good one and I think this one won! This is probably as good as it gets:) ...but I must say we are a pretty good looking family! I try to get a new family picture every few months because the kids change so stinking fast-man they are gonna be 18 before we know it...but that will make me 41 and man that is soooooo far away---I will never be that old will I????

***and yes Reese is holding a gun--it's not loaded and it's NOT real....just thought I would clear that up so I don't get reported:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good thing you cleared that up... I almost called CPS;) Great picture!