Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Washing the Car!




Tonight Greg and I decided we needed a little family time so what better thing to do than to wash the car! The kids were naturals, it was as if they were born to clean (well being related to me that could be inherited) I told Greg that we should go around the neighborhood and wash everyone's car--just to be nice:) I do think this would be a great way to serve our neighbors....at least I sure would like it if someone came over and offered to wash my car for free:) We have been trying to think of ways to show the kids how to love your neighbors and not just talk about it..... now I bet each of you wished you lived in our neighborhood!! I think it is so important for them to see us serving not just talk about it at church-I really feel they are getting to an age that they can really understand putting action to your words! Anyways the kids were super funny-Reese kept thinking it was cool to stand in the bucket and Abby wanted more and more bubbles....I think she was really just wanting to put them on Reese's head! It only took us an hour to wash the car and man we were soaking wet-thanks to Greg :)

No comments: