Thursday, August 16, 2007

Worm's Birthday!


Have you ever seen a happier boy in your life?
He was holding his glove, a baseball and his ticket
--that's all you need in life right?

The best tasting cake ever! Way to go Courtney!

Worm's the guy 3 rows up holding his Coke up
in the air!--he's a youth minister can you tell;)

Tonight we went out to the Rangers game (surprise-surprise) because one of our friends from college was turning 30! He has a real name but we never use it and I remember not even knowing it in college and we had been friends 3 years! Anyways the kids were really excited to meet someone named Worm and get to have cake and watch baseball-wow what a big day for the Stamps kids:) Sadly, we didn't get to talk to Worm much because we couldn't get seats close enough and then it started to pour around the 4th inning. Now, I wasn't too sad to see the rain since I seriously was sitting in a puddle of my own sweat and when the rain came you can image the humidity that followed. Well Greg being the die hard baseball fan he is (and Reese for that matter) wasn't gonna leave early unless they called it- so me being the wonderful wife I am stayed --- sort of- I guess I was not so wonderful tonight! We ended up leaving in the 8th inning, but really I tried to make it and so did the kids, but it was like sitting in a sauna out there! Sorry Greg! And on our way out Greg said, "you realize it's tied right?" and he said he hoped for my sake they don't make a huge come back! So when we were driving home (listening to the game of course) and the Royals were up 6-2 I didn't feel so bad-actually I felt like I was saving him from pain and heartache-see I am looking out for the interest of husband-it just didn't seem like it at the time! :) Go Rangers! -oh and Happy Birthday Worm-you old man you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the pictures for us! I wish we could have talked to you. We'll have to make another game together so we can actually talk to ya!