Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Adelyn Grace




Some of my good friends from OBU live right by my parents here in KC and they had a baby girl 4 months ago. We have been trying to figure out some time to get together all week and tonight we made it happen! I was so excited to get to hold Adelyn and the kids just loved helping her! Here you can see they got to feed her and at dinner they were great- they sat next to her and played with her and kept her happy! I am so glad I got to see Rebecca and Justin and they are so great with Adelyn-I loved seeing them in action-Adelyn is a blessed little girl! I think it is still pretty weird though seeing all my friends becoming parents-aren't parents old and uncool?....I'm not old and I am soooo cool so either times are changing or our parents weren't as uncool as we thought:)

No comments: