Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Science City



Today we went with one of my friends from high school and her two boys to Science City....wow it was super cool, but really tiring! I tell ya those places can wear a mama out- all you end up doing is running after your kids-ok running after your 2 year old:)...but man they have so much fun so it is worth it! Now since Alisha and I were plum worn out (and we had only been there an hour or so) we decided the IMAX would be perfect-it was about cowboys and horses so I figured it was a win-win, but the kids ended up wanting to leave early! No big deal though I think they really were ready for naps and so was I! And I also had so many more photos ops but my camera died-stink! I have been trying to talk my dad into getting a new camera so I can buy his old one off him- but he hasn't taken the bait yet, but I AM still "Daddy's little girl" so we'll see if he breaks-only kidding Dad! (kinda:)

No comments: