Saturday, July 21, 2007

Brother's Wedding!


Me with my sister and mom

Me, Kim, and Christi

New family picture!

Kim, me, and my brother Tim

We just got home from my brother's wedding and it was so beautiful! Kim did a great job planning it and it was so great to see how happy both of them are together. We got some great pictures of everyone and I was excited to get some pictures of the kids when they were clean and all dressed-up! Abby and Reese had a lot of fun playing with all their cousins and they went a little crazy on the dance floor at the reception....I will have to post again to show you all those pictures -they are pretty funny!

2 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

I'm surprised Reese is allowed to be that close to a fountain:)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!! Your brother looks really happy! It was so good to talk to you the other day. Thanks for calling!
lisa b
lbrn.wordpress.com