Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Water Games!


Today it was a pretty hot day....at least that's what Abby said-she told me while we were walking home from Doug and Anglea's that it was way too hot to be outside! So after lunch we decided to fill the little pool up and get wet! The kids were having a blast just running and jumping in the pool, but I thought it would be fun to play a few water games! First, they ran with a bucket on their head...Reese loved this one! I also told them to use a shovel from the sandbox and try to see who could fill the bucket first...Abby persevered and filled it all the way with the shovel, but Reese well he thought it was taking too long so he walked over to the pool and just filled the bucket that way...pretty smart I'd say:) Well we had a fun day and even though we didn't go to the water park (their favorite) we had a blast! -thank goodness for all those years I was a camp counselor--I've got a million games up my sleeve!

No comments: