Saturday, July 14, 2007


***Guest Blog by Greg*** Last night Becky and I finally celebrated our 6th anniversary. It was on the 7th but we were at a family reunion, so we had to postpone. This picture is at The Melting Pot where we started off the evening with fondue. We got the whole nine yards- cheese, salad, main course, and chocolate. After dinner we went over to Southlake Town Center for a little shopping. Becky bought some shoes, a shirt, some pants, and a couple headband things. I got a jacket and some preppy pants. They look like something you'd see in Nantucket. They're definitely not my style, but they fit really well, so I figured I'd branch out. Don't worry though, they're not the ones with little whales printed all over them. Then we boogied down to Sundance Square in Fort Worth. I had ordered tickets to the Four Day Weekend comedy show. It was pretty entertaining. You could tell the guys weren't firing on all cylinders, but they were still pretty amazing with their improv.

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

Wow,Becky you really look great. Where'd you get that shirt:) Sorry Greg it just doesn't seem okay to tell my friends husband he looks good, but you compliment Becky nicely.