Thursday, July 26, 2007

Super Splash!






OK so....today I almost died! NO really I am not kidding! The kids and I went to Super Splash with my mom, sister, and her son Trevin and we went down the scariest slide EVER! Now I am not a wimp about these things normally, but my fear of falling off the side didn't help with this particular slide! Abby was so amazing she just got right on the tube and the lifeguard pushed her over the edge and she didn't scream at all....I did and I wasn't even riding! I seriously felt like I was about to witness my daughters death....but she didn't die and so I thought I should give it a try:) ...that's pretty bad I let my kid go first and since she was alive I thought I would try it...horrible now that I am typing it!
Anyways- so Abby and I go again and I was so scared I was about to go back down...but since Abby(age 4) already went TWICE I thought I should be a big girl. Well obviously I am not dead, but I can't say I enjoyed it either! And you want to know the worst part??....my sister talked me into going again in a 3 seater tube (which means you go way faster....NUTS!) I am NUTS:) Well I sure hope these pictures do this enormous half-pipe looking slide justice....and if you are wondering if I will ever go again...well the answer is NO....I will stick to roller casters from here on out-at least you are strapped in those things:) ...and what is so weird about this whole thing is I will ski down the biggest mountain and not think twice about jumping right over the edge with big pieces of wood on my feet(slippery pieces of wood)....what is wrong with me? I can't explain it, but I guess you just never know what will scare you huh? ...my name is Becky Stamps and I am scared of big half-pipe slides:)
Wow- I feel better- they always say the first step is admitting you have a problem! ..but sadly I don't think anyone of you didn't know that I have PROBLEMS:)

No comments: