Thursday, July 12, 2007

VBS Week!

This was Abby's first year of VBS and she had alot of fun! The theme was Galilee by-the-Sea and basically it was a "day in the life" during Jesus' time. Abby learned alot about the way Jew's used to worship and honor God. I know she really loved the music time and she loved doing all the crafts. I think she was bit tired by tonight (the 4th night) but her leaders said she was awesome and listened even when the other kids were disobeying (yes, that makes a MaMa proud:) ...I tell ya, it's always a joy to hear that all your labor is NOT in vain:)
Greg and I also lead a group and here you can see some of the kids and I during time at the synagogue. The Jews wear these cloths on their heads when they pray....the kids thought that was cool! I must say I have never been around that MANY 5 year olds at the same time-they are crazy! ....let's just say Greg and I like teaching teenagers a lot more:)

No comments: