Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Royals Game!



Monday night I thought it would be fun to go see the Royals and Yankees play--honestly it was my idea this time...I thought Greg would like it and since he was leaving Tuesday morning we really wanted to spend some quality time with Daddy! (and a ball game is as quality as we get these days:)...only kidding! The poor Royals lost pretty bad, but it was all worth it to see Roger Clemens pitch...the Bullet....Reese loves that name-he says he throws like a bullet:) I also wanted to show you all some of the pictures I took of the kids eating... because the kids ate the whole time it was insane! They had snow cones, cotton candy, nachos and as much D.P. they could mooch off Greg. Now, I was not happy about this sugar consumption so Mommy had to monitor how much of each thing they actually ate... and for the past 2 days we have been eating fruits and veggies...so I guess it's not so bad!
Reese also got a Royals hat and he looks adorable in it...today he sported a Rangers shirt and Royals hat--I guess you CAN support two teams!

No comments: