Sunday, July 08, 2007

Reese Family Reunion!

This weekend we went to Houston for the Reese Family Reunion. Every year the whole family gets together (Greg's side) and we all hang out and eat lots of food:) We spent two days playing "Cups" (a great new game where you try to stack cups the fastest...we had a mini competition and I was terrible...though don't you worry I am gonna get better....I will be buying this game soon:) also the ladies did some crafts...we made coasters and mine turned out great...I'm so proud! Then on Saturday all the guys took the kids to Minute Maid Park where the Astros play!(I wonder who suggested going to the ballpark???...maybe....GREG?) They took a tour and got to go in the dugout, inside the score board and they also got to go on the field! They all had fun and the kids came back super tired....let's just say we aren't used to the humidity in Houston! ....I felt like such a baby this weekend I seriously couldn't believe how stinking hot it was just 4 hours south of us....wow! So we got home tonight and the kids pretty much went straight to bed....they were spent and so are we! We had a good time and it was so great getting to see everyone! We can't wait for all the fun next year!



1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

I'm sure the Astros appreciate Greg and Reese's Ranger support:)