Sunday, July 01, 2007

Abby and her Hair!

Her face says it all.....UGHHHH! Ok so Abby has been growing her hair out and since her hair is longer now I need to pull it back pretty often. Well let's just say she isn't a huge fan of this-AT ALL! I have even tried a few tricks, I got some no tangle spray and her a cool brush and she is doing better but still she says ponytails hurt! Now I will admit my hair used to hurt as a kid if my mom pulled it up too tight, but I really am trying to be gentle! In these pictures Abby had asked me to put 3 ponytails in and then after all that work she wanted to pull it down- now I just wasn't gonna let that happen and well this face tells all-she's wasn't happy...but she sure looked cute! One day she will learn that comfort isn't always an option...at least for girls:)

No comments: