Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rainforest Cafe

Today the kids and I met Stacey (best friend that just got back from India) at Rainforest Cafe. It was Stacey's birthday about a week ago so the kids were really excited to give her a gift. I got her a watch and Abby put in 3 Chuck E. Cheese tokens in the bag also....I told her that Abby must really love her because she doesn't normally like to share her tokens:)....Stacey was flattered! It was so good to sit and talk with her a bit even though the Cafe is super loud.....Reese never got off my lap. I had to reassure him that all the animals are pretend but I am not sure he believed me! Abby took a picture with the Frog guy and she was so happy-she just loves those "humans in costumes" as my nephew Trevin calls them!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

Did she go with the green or the orange?