Sunday, July 29, 2007

Swimming like Crazy!



Ok so I know that I have a ton of blogs about the kids swimming and I really have tried to keep them to a minimum....and I have been doing pretty good since we have been swimming EVERYDAY since we got to KC and I haven't blogged about those:) Anyways I was so proud I just had to share.....notice Reese is swimming to Granny and he is being really brave all a sudden! He will jump right off the steps and walk across the pool. Abby is doing her belly float and she can hold her breath for 14 seconds underwater! I am just amazed how much they have improved since we got here....before we leave they may be swimming laps....with these two "fish" I wouldn't put it past 'em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see ya'll are having such a great time, and your kids will be ready for life guard traing by summers end.....but, when are you going to Blog about the Chiefs training camp and upcoming season?

Shane