Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kansas City!

We got to Kansas City safely and Greg got in last night for my brothers wedding. The kids and I had a great trip...we split the trip up in two halves and on Wednesday we drove to OKC and stayed with Ashley, my good friend from college. We took the kids down to the River Walk and ate mexican food then let the kids see the ballpark (the Rangers' AAA affiliate)....Reese was super happy about that! We then headed out the next morning to drive to KC....it took us 6 hours (ugh...what in the world?- it isn't supposed to take that long).....Greg told me it must be because I wasn't going 90 the whole time like I did back in college--I figure he is right) ...I am getting more cautious in my old age:) I am sorry it has taken me so long to blog-I am waiting for some good pictures tonight at the wedding! We are here for 2 weeks and I hope to blog as often as possible (it's hard on vacation when you are out of your normal routine:) ...so be patient with me and hopefully I will get to blogging asap!

No comments: