Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Abby's 5th Birthday Party!






A few weekend's ago we had a Princess Tea Party for Abby and I am just now getting to blogging about it--so sad....I am disappointed in myself! Anyways it was a great party and Abby planned every detail from the cake to her Granny being the clown! When the girls first got there we had a tea party all set up and they all sat down for tea---it was funny how quiet the girls were I wasn't sure if if they were bored or overwhelmed! We then had a clown show(my mom was the clown) and all the kids seemed to really like that. The part Abby liked the most was running around and playing in the bakyard! (figures-- we mom's try to do too much when all the kids want to do is run around together!) Well I think she liked her presents too and the cake was incredible---who made it??? Only kidding!
Well we are finally done with all the kids birthday's and it wasn't as bad as I thought---I really was praying that this year I would just enjoy the kids and not get bogged down in details and that's exactly what I did! So Happy Birthday 5th Abby we love you! Can't wait till next year--ok I am lying I could use a break:)

No comments: