Thursday, November 29, 2007

Abby's Christmas Concert


*Abby is the third kid in on the top row

Today Reese and I went to go watch Abby practice for her Christmas program at school. I really wanted to see her sing because we will be in Colorado skiing when she has her concert. She was so cute and the kids sang so loud. When Abby got home from school today she told me her favorite thing was standing on the stage.....maybe she isn't as shy as everyone thinks???
Also Reese was super funny watching all the kids sing---he kept asking to go up there too! I thought for sure Reese was the ham in the family.... but Abby might be giving him a run for his money--who knew?

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

sheesh, where have I been? Since I've seen you last, you've given birth to a daughter that is already getting married:)