Saturday, November 24, 2007

MU #1 in the Nation!



Everyone heading off to the game--in many layers of clothes!
notice Greg is the only one not sporting MU gear--well at least he wasn't wearing KU colors!

Look my dad gave Greg a MU sweatshirt--he almost looks like he's from Missouri doesn't he?

Abby and her cousin Trevin all Mizzoued out!



Papa proud as can be! (he played for MU so he would love to see Abby go to there:)

WOW!!!! I must say that game was awesome! Greg went with my parents and my sister and her husband to the MU/KU game tonight and they were hilarious putting all the layers on! It was FREZZING!! I was honestly a bit sad that I didn't go, but I just had to give my ticket to my husband since I am really not a HUGE football fan normally and I would NOT have been able to take the cold weather--I am a wimp!! .
Anyways my parents got Abby a MU cheer leading outfit and Reese a football jersey--they went around all day yelling, "Go Tigers!" --my dad is so proud!

1 comment:

Email: said...

Bring it on baby!!!! OU is waiting for ya!!!!