Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas--a little early!




While we were in KC we decided to exchange gifts because we will be staying in Texas for Christmas. Now the kids thought this was a great idea--as you can see in the pictures! But for us adults it was a bit of a challenge to get all our shopping done so EARLY--but we all pulled through and had a great time! The kids got some great stuff, but one of the gifts Abby wanted to model for all of you! She got a wedding dress-up kit and they thought of everything even the garter and flower girl basket! She loves to play wedding with her cousin Charlie so I know he will be thrilled to know we finally have a bouquet--poor me...they always pulled flowers out of all my arrangements so this gift even makes mama happy---and that my friend is the best gift of all:)
-----And sorry Jerry we beat you this year---we had Christmas before December 1st:) I know if you had your way we would have already done the Stamps Christmas--hey I'm on your side....so how about this Friday? It's never too early to exchange gifts right?

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

Hey becky, stacey told me she was babysitting the other day. Thought I'd pop in and say hi!