Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cake Making 101





Since Wednesday afternoon I have been working on Abby's birthday cake! I asked my friend Faith if she would help me make Abby a castle cake--she has her own cake business so she knows what she is doing:) Well as you can see we had everyone helping---Greg and my dad made all the little pink flowers....thanks guys! Then Faith, my mom and I did all the icing and actual building of the cake. I am really happy with the outcome and am so thankful for all the help--seriously this one was a bit detailed! Also today we had Abby's birthday party and I will be blogging on that real soon----BUT after two weekends of birthday parties I must take a break---so I gotta go we're watching a movie:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored to have made the blog!! That was a lot of fun, hope Abby's party went well!

Anonymous said...

That cake is amazing!!! It doesn't even look like a cake. I'm extremely impressed. I can barely ice a cake, nonetheless construct one. Nice job!